Employment Opportunities at Agribusiness Asia Group Co Ltd
Business Operations Assistant
Agribusiness Asia Group Co Ltd (AAG) specializes in addressing Southeast Asia’s agricultural sector’s challenges by managing sustainable and highly profitable agriculture in the best interest of its partners and local communities.
We optimize agribusiness returns, and hence productivity, by employing technology and developing projects based on Sustainable Food & Fuel Technology. Sustainable Food & Fuel Technology utilizes global positioning technology (precision agriculture) to track, monitor and control systems to regulate farm inputs and resources used in farming. Agribusiness Asia focuses on economic crops with emphasis in two feed grains: corn and soybeans.
Reporting to the Directors of AAG, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing operational assistance to the directors in its Bangkok Head office as well as travel to operations in Phetchaburi and Lopburi provinces.
This position will require strong English written and spoken communication and organizational skills and prior accounting experience.
- General office duties, including updating budgets, travel arrangement, logistics, import and export documentation.
- Reports to and works directly for the MD and Finance Director to ensure smooth management and operation, assists the MD and other Company Directors in a range of duties.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize own workload so that all tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Drafts email and mail correspondence as well as coordinate mass mailings, memos, event invitations, calendar of colleagues.
- Maintain and develop contact database, input name card details, check and updates contacts via phone-calls.
- Prepare presentation for meetings/ prepare meeting room and facilities.
- Organize and maintain the document filling system.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, adhering to the grooming standards.
- Assist with managing business expenses, reconcile credit cards and prepare expense reports as needed.
- Plan, book and change travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Attend all meetings and translate live where required discussions into English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in appropriate discipline
- 2-5 years’ work experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Fluent), including business English.
- Excellent computer knowledge (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP preferred).
AAG offers chosen candidate an attractive salary packages (dependant on the level of experience) and career development opportunities.
Career Level: Early-Middle
Year of Experience: 3-5 years
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Australian Alumni is preferred.
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Please submit your resume in English, and stating current and expected salary, by email to email@example.com.