Employment Opportunities at List Sotheby’s International Realty
Business Development Manager
Business development manager will play a key role in building local and oversea market position by developing and closing qualified leads for the sales team primarily across the real estate, development. In this role, you will use your local industry connections and knowledge of the real estate market to drive business growth. This effort will also involve close collaboration with the wider sales, marketing and project teams to extend the List Sortheby’s Thailand brand to a new client base in Thailand and Asia pacific.
· Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
· Work with project management and COO to identify and manage risks.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
· Research and identify new market opportunities.
· Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
· Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
Business Development skills
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Experience in project management and/or sales.
· Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
· High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
· Experience prospecting and presenting to senior-level decision makers.
· Have good energy: you come to projects with a positive attitude and look at obstacles as challenges waiting to be solved
· Experience in Real Estate will be advantages.
· Experience in property industry would be advantaged
· Good command of both spoken and written English. (A Must)
· Being independent with strong interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Welfare
· Salary adjustment after probation (depending on the position)
· Annual salary adjustment (based on evaluation)
· Annual bonus based on company’s revenue
· Special training
· Social security
· Health insurance
· Provident fund
· 10-12 annual leave days
Interested candidates are invited to summit application to:
List International Realty Co., Ltd.
127 Gaysorn Tower, Unit C, 20th Floor, Ratchadamri Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok